How To Create Your Own Registry
- Complete our online form, sharing as many details as possible, including photos of the space you would like to re/decorate (the before) as well as your vision for it (the ideal after) by sending us the link to your Pinterest board, or mailing medium resolution images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once received, one of our decorators will be in touch to set up an appointment that will take place in our Cape Town showroom, or via telephone or email. If necessary, we will schedule a site visit to measure up and get a better feel for your space
- During the consultation, you will receive guidance on how to select registry items according to the desired outcome you’re looking to achieve. Items we don’t currently stock will be specially sourced by our team for you.
- All chosen products will then be bundled into hampers or individual gift options for guests to purchase, and added to your personal registry.
- You send us your guest list in excel format.
- LOVEABLES sends out a mail on your behalf with a link back to your registry for your guests to purchase up a storm!
- A R1000 fee is charged for this service, which includes 2 consultations, a Pinterest décor storyboard, product sourcing and costing for your registry. All décor item costs are quoted and invoiced separately.
- This fee will, however, be recouped through your registry, whereby the R1000 will be divided between your registry gifts, so that a small fee is attached to each one, and you don’t land up paying for your own registry!
- Items that have been specially bought for your registry by LOVEABLES that are not purchased by your guests by your event date will be for your account.